Fiscal Services provides accounting, fiscal, cashiering, contract, and grant accounting support services to departments within Municipal Services and other departments upon request. Accounting functions include maintenance of accounts; journal voucher preparation, review, and electronic filing; reporting to outside agencies; and interfacing with external auditors.
Additional services include:
- Internal financial accounting and reporting for Municipal Services;
- State Controller’s Reports preparation for Municipal Services;
- Countywide construction contract preparation, monitoring, and payment;
- Federal and State grant claiming;
- General accounting support and annual financial statement/report preparation for:
- Road Fund
- Sacramento Area Flood Control Agency (SAFCA)
- Sacramento Transportation Authority (STA)
- Special Assessment Districts
- Billing/invoicing customers for services rendered by Municipal Services departments including:
- Code Enforcement
- Building Permits and Inspections
Address: 827 7th Street, Room 101, Sacramento, CA 95814
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.